VPS hosting lies in the middle between shared hosting and dedicated hosting. Hosting a Virtual Private Server is cheaper than renting a traditional dedicated server. At the same time, with VPS you can get extra memory as and when you require it, besides it has a custom configuration option, you can run your operating system. VPS is a password-protected space in a physical server that you can use as if it was your own private server.
Who needs VPS hosting
VPS hosting is usually used by: information sites connected to news feeds and search engines; online stores that have frequent updates of product databases; companies that create and host beta versions of websites for their clients.
VPS hosting allows you to solve the basic issues with data storage, data management, workflow management and workflow automation. It is also load-resistant to the number of visitors and ensures a stable Internet connection.
Pros of VPS Hosting with BlueVPS
If you are not ready to invest in a private server (that might cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars) you could rent a BlueVPS server anywhere in the world.
For example, a VPS in Sweden might be a good fit. It provides users with some advantages, such as:
- High safety level. European legislation protects confidential information on the server.
- Renting a dedicated server in Sweden makes your project aimed at European users easily accessible by the target audience.
- Instant VPS setup.
- Transparent pricing (pay-as-you-go VPS solution).
- Maintenance is the responsibility of the server owner. It allows significantly reduces your costs on maintenance and accompanying procedures.
- Different types of frameworks available.
- VNC access to each VPS.
- KVM virtualization guarantee 100% dedicated resources per VPS.
- 24/7 customer support.
VPS web hosting service BlueVPS has vast experience in server colocation and administrating for various private and corporate projects. The company cooperates with data centers in the Netherlands, Sweden, England, France, Germany, Israel, USA, Canada, Poland, Russia, China, Cyprus.